Prodigy pointe shoes are made using a new, modernized last which is engineered with a fuller box that follows the evolution of the shape of dancers’ feet and the use of toe pads. A machine-stitched leather sole, long wings, and a wide, flat bottom surface of the pointe shoe provide excellent balance and greater contact with the floor with enhanced comfort and less pressure on the feet. Lightweight construction, exclusive noise reducing technology in the box, Prodigy is recommended for dancers with a square forefoot, short toes and a low to medium arch.
- Box Shape: Broad, flat, cylindrical
- Platform: Wide
- Vamp: U-shaped, low
- Shanks: Soft (S) Pre-Arched 1/2 Shank
- Shanks by Special Order, call N'styl: Medium (M), which is more flexible due to its length and Hard (H), a full-length shank recommended for dancers with strong feet
- Drawstring: Cotton (elastic available as special order)
Suggested Fitting: Typically, 2 to 2 ½ sizes smaller than US street shoe size
- Pointe Shoes are not returnable if box, shank or wings are broken or bent in any way. Know your size before ordering. Call N'styl for help or information prior to order if you are unsure. And also to request return due to manufacturer error.