Verve is a state of the art, handcrafted pointe shoe that incorporates stretch-satin in the heel’s upper to provide clean lines and incredible support. No more bunching. No more bagging. This resoundingly versatile shoe is suitable for all dancers, but is specifically designed for those with compressible, flexible feet, that are otherwise considered to be in the shape of a triangle. Created with an all-natural, resilient shank to minimize break-in time and to prolong the life of the shoe. Long wings and a pre-arched construction provide excellent balance, support, and greater contact with the floor. Lightweight, with exclusive noise absorption technology and a wider sole in the metatarsal area for additional stability.
- Box shape: Slightly tapered
- Platform: Moderately wide
- Vamp: U-Shaped, Medium/average length
- Shanks: Soft (S), Medium (M), which are more flexible due to its length, Hard (H), a full-length shank recommended for dancers with strong feet and Extra Hard (HH, special order), a reinforced full-length shank
- We stock the Medium Shank. To order one of the other shanks, email: email@example.com
- Drawstring: Elastic
- Suggested Fitting: Typically, 2 to 2 ½ sizes smaller than US street shoe size
- Pointe Shoes are not returnable if box, shank or wings are broken or bent in any way. Know your size before ordering. Call N'styl for help or information prior to order if you are unsure. And also to request return due to manufacturer error.