Limited Edition Tap Shoes in Color ... These are all Ladies Sized Shoes ...
Purple Metallic are in..available as listed
Navy Metallic and Gold available as listed
Pink Metallic : Sold out
If you do not see the size you need available here, call us to see if we can locate the size and color you would like. 407 418 1275
Expertly crafted tap shoes created exclusively in partnership with international tap sensation and choreographer Jason Samuels Smith. Designed, tested and approved by the star himself, this opulent tap shoe allows the dancer to experience supreme quality, ultimate comfort and surreal sound, with triple stacked heel and full build up. Toe-tap to the beat in style with the beautifully glossy, patent soft leather finish that’s sure to make you shine onstage.
- First beautifully crafted tap shoe available with a full build up straight out of the box
- Triple stacked heel and double stacked hard leather outsole for durability
- Specially developed metal bonding procedures to ensure that the screws which hold the taps in place will not loosen without modification by the dancer
- Oxford style, available in luxurious soft grain leather
- Canvas and Kashmir lining provide optimal comfort
- Engineered to achieve maximum tap plate contact with a flat surface
- High-performance steel resonance plate between the tap and leather outsole achieving exquisite depth and pitch of sound
- Shorter break-in time than a conventional built up tap shoe, with counter free toe box so the upper conforms to the foot for extra comfort and fit
- Females: Most dancers wear 1/2 to 1 size larger than their street size shoe
- Males: Most dancers wear 1.5 to 2 sizes larger than their street size shoe in the male sizing of this shoe. 2.5 to 3 sizes larger in the ladies sizing of this shoe.
- Sizing will all depend on fullness of instep, width of foot and proper measurements to US sizing.
When trying on and testing out our tap shoes we highly recommend trying them on carpet to prevent the taps being scratched in case the shoes need to be returned. Shoes returned with scratched taps will not be accepted