Apogee is a premium, hand-made pointe shoe, hand crafted on a classical last. A durable, unbreakable non-plastic shank minimizes break in and prolongs the lifespan of the shoe making it perfect for dancers of any level, including professionals. The reinforced, machine-stitched non-slip sole is made of recycled leather. Long wings and pre-arched construction provide excellent balance, support, stability and greater contact with the floor. Lightweight with exclusive noise absorption technology in the platform and pleats due to the innovative direct stitching method, Apogee is recommended for dancers with a medium to high arch.
- Box Shape: Slightly tapered
- Platform: Larger platform, moderately wide
- Vamp: U-shaped, medium length
- Shanks: Soft (S)
- Shanks by Special Order, call N'styl: Medium (M), which are more flexible due to its length, Hard (H), a full-length shank recommended for dancers with strong feet and Extra Hard (HH, special order), a reinforced full-length shank
- Drawstring: Cotton (elastic available as special order)
- Suggested Fitting: Typically, 2 to2 ½ sizes smaller than US street shoe size
- Pointe Shoes are not returnable if box, shank or wings are broken or bent in any way. Know your size before ordering. Call N'styl for help or information prior to order if you are unsure. And also to request return due to manufacturer error.