Enigma pointe shoes are made from a new, modernized last which is engineered with a fuller box that follows the evolution of the shape of dancers’ feet and the use of toe pads. Enigma’s protective padding inside the toe box, a machine-stitched leather sole and long wings provide excellent balance, support and stability for greater contact with the floor with enhanced comfort and less pressure on the feet. Lightweight with noise reducing technology in the box, Enigma is recommended for dancers with a low to medium arch.
- Box Shape: Slightly tapered, flat
- Platform: Wide
- Vamp: U-shaped, medium length
- Shanks: Soft (S) which is a 3/4 Shank
- Shanks by Special Order, call N'styl: (Medium (M), which is more flexible due to its length, Hard (H), a full-length shank recommended for dancers with strong feet
- Drawstring: Cotton (elastic available as special order)
- Suggested Fitting: Typically, 2-2 ½ sizes smaller than US street shoe size
- Pointe Shoes are not returnable if box, shank or wings are broken or bent in any way. Know your size before ordering. Call N'styl for help or information prior to order if you are unsure. And also to request return due to manufacturer error.