Enigma FX is a ready-to-wear pointe shoe, built on the same last as the Enigma, and features a flexible, yet supportive shank. Created from a modernized last, Enigma FX is engineered with a fuller box and accommodates for toe pads without having to adjust in the sizing. Long wings provide excellent support and stability. A perfect shoe for a dancer who wants to build strength or finds it challenging to reach full pointe.
- Box Shape: Slightly tapered, flat
- Vamp: U-shaped, medium length
- Shanks: Soft (S) - 3/4 Shank
- Shanks by Special Order, call N'styl: Medium (M), which is more flexible due to its length and Hard (H), a full-length shank recommended for dancers with strong feet
- Drawstring: Cotton (elastic available as special order)
- Suggested Fitting: Typically, 2-2 ½ sizes smaller than US street shoe size
- Pointe Shoes are not returnable if box, shank or wings are broken or bent in any way. Know your size before ordering. Call N'styl for help or information prior to order if you are unsure. And also to request return due to manufacturer error.