Medora is a premium pointe shoe made on a classical last. The durable, unbreakable non-plastic shank minimizes break in and prolongs the lifespan of the shoe making it perfect for dancers of any level, including professionals. A reinforced, machine-stitched recycled leather sole with non-slip surface, longer wings and a pre-arched construction provide excellent balance, support and stability for greater contact with the floor. Lightweight construction with a protective pad inside the platform and exclusive noise absorption technology in the platform and pleats due to the innovative direct stitching method, Medora is recommended for dancers with a low to medium arch and features a side tie drawstring which elongates the vamp to enhance the shape of the arch.
- Box Shape: Slightly tapered, flat
- Platform: Larger platform, moderately wide
- Vamp: U-shaped, medium length
Shanks: Soft (S), Medium (M), which are more flexible due to its length, Hard (H), a full-length shank recommended for dancers with strong feet and Extra Hard (HH, special order), a reinforced full-length shank
- We stock Medium Shanks. To order one of the other shanks, email us: email@example.com
- Drawstring: Elastic
- Suggested Fitting: Typically, 2 to 2 ½ sizes smaller than US street shoe size
- Pointe Shoes are not returnable if box, shank or wings are broken or bent in any way. Know your size before ordering. Call N'styl for help or information prior to order if you are unsure. And also to request return due to manufacturer error.